Preferred Kone Settings on Legends Packs

• I see we have a new legends pack. I think these are great and the cheat sheet on using a single coil, PF 90 or Humbucker is also nice. I think it would be awesome if you would also indicate the Kone settings that would best help you replicate the sound. In this case, the goal is to recreate the sounds of these particular performances - helping us narrow down which cabinet to choose or other KONE / KABINET settings would really be helpful.

• The cabinet PROFILE in any Legend Tribute Rig is the one that gets you to the recorded sound of the original. It includes the impact of the microphone(s) as the original recording does. This is the sound we all know and can refer to. You enjoy it running your KEMPER Kabinet in full-range mode.

The Speaker Imprint mode of the KEMPER Kone generates an amp-in-the-room-sound before microphone. This sound differs from the recordings we know. As most of us have never enjoyed the experience attending a rehearsal with one of these heroes, we have never heard their amp-in the-room sound and can hardly refer to it.

• I heard Ted Nugent's amp in room sound and it was deafening! =O I believe it was the loudest sound I ever heard in my life.

My first concert was Nugent and the original solo line up (as a headliner). Thirteen rows back directly in front of Ted. My hearing has been damaged ever since. Loud is not the proper word to describe.