Copy a slot from Performance mode to Browser mode?

• Hi!

In a Tone Junkie video about Performance mode the guy promised to show us a "workaround" to do just that. But somehow he forgot and when scrolling through the comments I could not find any question or answer about this. I do not for one minute think that I am the only one who would like to be able to do this but I have searched and I have not yet found. I am sure that I am using the wrong search criterias but - does anybody here know how to copy a entire slot including all effects (ideally even morph parameters) from Performance mode and stor it in my Browser mode in my Kemper? Thanks in advance!

• This is a wild speculative guess but perhaps a snapshot could help you do that?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• On the PROFILER

In Performance Mode

Select the Slot you want to store to the Browse Pool

Press the Store button

Press Soft Button 4 "Export Slot to Pool"

You will see the message "Rig in Current Slot Exported to Browse Pool"

The Rig in the Slot will have been copied to the Browse Pool.