New rack user - can't get SPDiF re-amping to work

• Hi - I have just bought a Kemper rack and loving the sounds so far....one small problem though... I am using Logic Pro X and cannot get the re-amping function to work. All is setup correctly cable wise, and I believe on the unit itself. Can anyone give me any pointers how to reamp to the Kemper in Logic Pro X?

thanks!

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

For the reamping issue you might want to use the search functionality of this forum. There have been a few threads with very detailed descriptions and problem solving hints in the recent past. Just to give it a start: You have used 2 SPDIF cables, set Kemper to be the clock Master, correct settings?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau