Step Outside

• I've been using these profiles for a while on guitars and decided to try the Deluxe Profile on a 5 string bass. Both of these sound great on bass.

Wooly Coats Spanky MK2 Wooly Coats Spanky MK2 Wooly Coats 1x12 RCKincaid 5.00 / 5.00 2018-07-16

'65 Deluxe Reverb Frommel Mod '65 Deluxe Reverb RI '65 Deluxe Reverb RCKincaid 4.17 / 5.00 2018-07-07

This is an improv trio in 12/8 for a provocative dance. Everything is loud!

Thank You RCKincaid for your excellence in profiling. 8)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds great here, beefy. Nice bass playing! I’ve also been experimenting with just using guitar profiles for bass and even bass profiles for guitar. Often I want more definition and growl and the guitar profiles deliver there, then at other times bass profiles give greater clarity on the cleans than the guitar profiles.

• Sounds fantasic, very cool mix all around, that bass is fat and warm, love it. I'm digging the drum sound too, very cool, what did you use for the drums?

BayouTexan I totally agree :)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Thanks for the info, that Strymon looks very cool.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• The Blue Sky works good for creating room sounds.

Bass ran through the Deluxe profile with the Stereo Widener in the X slot and Concert Reverb.

That bass came from Tet City Vietnam. I added EMG pickups.

Stereo bass lets me wrap my arms around the band instead fighting the kick up the middle.

Thanks for all your Kind words Gang, you guys make me want to play.8)

• I call that Muddy bass and stereo widener the "Tet Offensive". You may use that. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.