Problem with my Kemper Stage Profiler

• Hi guys.

Sometimes when I switch from one performance to some preset 2-5 in another performance the preset doesn't switch properly. (e.g. an effect doesn't turn on, or is on when it should be off, sometimes there is a completely different profile ) On the first presets in the performances this doesn't happen.

I estimate that it happens on average about 1 time every 30-35 switches. Sometimes less sometimes more often.

I don't know if it's a bug in the firmware, or if it's just a problem with my device....

Does anyone also have a similar problem?

• the preset doesn't switch properly. (e.g. an effect doesn't turn on, or is on when it should be off, sometimes there is a completely different profile ) On the first presets in the performances this doesn't happen.

A performance contains 5 Rigs (or presets).

Do you mean that your presets change each time you call them back ?

In fact, all rigs are separate, it means that if you play with preset one's parameters, you have to press three times the save button to save your rig in that performance. If you go onto preset two and come back to preset one without doing this, all the last saved parameters will come back at the later state.

• No. Example: I switch from performance 1 to Rig 2-5 in performance 2.

Sometimes the rig switches incorrectly. Something other than what is stored is playing.

Then when I switch to another rig and back (within that performance) everything is OK again.

This means that the rig is not deleted, only something is wrongly switched at that moment.

• I’ve had the same problem with my Profiler Stage. Happened a couple of times. Pressed a different bank (2-5) in the performance, and randomly one of the effects is changed. Last time my delay (even in the delay slot) switched to a ‘wah lo pass’ or something, an effect I’ve never even used. Switch back to previous rig, and again to the ‘faulty’ rig and it’s back to normal.

• I see that this error is also occurring for another user. So it seems to be a bug in the firmware. I hope the Kemper team will solve it, because it's quite annoying when I start playing solo and it switches wrong...

• I see that this error is also occurring for another user. So it seems to be a bug in the firmware. I hope the Kemper team will solve it, because it's quite annoying when I start playing solo and it switches wrong...

I've never had it happen on my rack and remote so wondering if its limited to the Stage as an issue?

Have you raised a ticket, could be a corruption somewhere?