Save named effect setups?

• Is it possible to save stomp setups? Lke if I set up a specific flanger I was hoping I could save it under some name so I could use it again in a different rig.

I know the settings would save as part of a rig - just wondering if they can be saved separately under a meaningful name so I could just browse through them for any rig.
    Thanks

• You can save individual effects as presets, but not a group of effects under a single name.

Wrong, press and hold Stomps or Effects and press store. It will ask you whether you want to save the setup or the rig. You can have Stomps presets and Effects Presets ;)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Wrong, press and hold Stomps or Effects and press store. It will ask you whether you want to save the setup or the rig. You can have Stomps presets and Effects Presets ;)

I had just saved 10 effect presets onto a clean rig so that I could go back and plug them into my rigs of choice. I came onto the board to take breather and found this post by happenstance. Thank you so much! You may want to start a new thread titled "How To Save Effect Presets for use with any rig" or something to that affect. This is great info and a great feature. Thanks again! :thumbup: