All that and Firmware OS 8.7x

• You are saying there have never been any bridge or saddle changes? Do you know/ understand what is fundamental to a stringed instrument? Prove to me that the fender telecaster is still using The parts you are talking about. You guys can stop muddying the waters now I mean unless that is your job. The kemper requires updates , the kemper needs updates..... get over it.

You argue and denigrate like it’s your job.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• You argue and denigrate like it’s your job.

An apples to orange comparison about why the kemper does not need any updates is not proof it is perfect since inception. Just because someone likes every telecaster ever made

does not mean the Kemper does not need updates. I can count the firmware builds and prove that. Opinions might not matter to you , but that is all you seem to ever give because you have nothing else better to do I guess.

• An apples to orange comparison about why the kemper does not need any updates is not proof it is perfect since inception. Just because someone likes every telecaster ever made

does not mean the Kemper does not need updates. I can count the firmware builds and prove that. Opinions might not matter to you , but that is all you seem to ever give because you have nothing else better to do I guess.

What else would one have if not an opinion?

• That comment referenced another where the person was lamenting the fact that other devices see updates more often.

For a pro musician, where the tool (KPA) is a mission-critical piece….upgrading introduces risk. Like screwing with an auto mechanic’s tools.

You’re messing with their livelihood.

Everyone can do and feel how they want. But I agree that if the frequency of updates bothers you compared to other units……y’all ain’t playing enough guitar. ‘Cause that fixes me right up.

Hmm sounds like a denigration. I assume I could just look at the number of my posts compared to yours , and extrapolate that for some reason you have been allowed to do it longer for some reason. Better yet why don't you use all that talk and convince kemper to send me a kemper , with a firmware build that is as stable as your holiness, so we can stop wasting your time with legitimate concerns that our investments have warranted. Translation : " I did not get this thing for free bub." Or if you provide me with a P.O. box I could spare a box of kleenex.

• What else would one have if not an opinion?

Opinion does not trump fact. Telecasters have not been the same for 72 years , therefore Kemper is not as perfect as it could be to every consumer. Are you going to provide me with any proof that the bridge and saddles have remained the same on a telecaster for 72 years regardless of their fundamental role on the instrument. Scale , and intonation are pretty important when dealing in string divisions , hence the reason I chose those facts being they should trump all other fundamental changes to the instrument. " telecasters are great therefore don't mess with firmware upgrades." - Some guy.

• I have nothing against firmware updates. But I think the KPA is such a perfect part that at least 95% is fully developed and can hardly be improved.

Since nothing in life is 100%, there can only be a few essential innovations.

Well, it's software, let's take what's to come, but the greatest opportunity for improvement will no longer lie in the hardware and software, but in our fingers and our musicality. One of the great guitarists (unfortunately I don't remember who anymore) once said:

If I could do everything I can't do yet, I would be willing to forget everything I can so far.

That's something completely different than 2-3%...

• Clearly, you spend more time worrying about me than I do you. Impressive word count.

This statement is moot , considering you have not provided a quote. You are wrong and so was the other poster. Telecasters have not been the same in production , and manufacturing for 72 years. Your opinions are not just opinions they are made up concepts , that have no point in the forums other than to alleviate your need for a dopamine fix , or to muddy the waters on behalf of some unnamed party in and attempt to get people to settle for the kemper as is. You in fact denigrate others in the forum on a regular basis , then try to project your superiority complex onto others. My " impressive " word count could never , and will never come up to the astronomical amount of time you have put into your 1,789 posts. Most of which are bogus opinions I am sure. You can hate all you want , but my hippocampus is clearly functioning better. Just reference your earlier comments about the fundamental similarities in all Telecasters over 72 years , and provide me with proof they are still using the same bridges , saddles . Wrong is Wrong, and avoiding the point well quite frankly is avoiding the point.

• This statement is moot , considering you have not provided a quote. You are wrong and so was the other poster. Telecasters have not been the same in production , and manufacturing for 72 years. Your opinions are not just opinions they are made up concepts , that have no point in the forums other than to alleviate your need for a dopamine fix , or to muddy the waters on behalf of some unnamed party in and attempt to get people to settle for the kemper as is. You in fact denigrate others in the forum on a regular basis , then try to project your superiority complex onto others. My " impressive " word count could never , and will never come up to the astronomical amount of time you have put into your 1,789 posts. Most of which are bogus opinions I am sure. You can hate all you want , but my hippocampus is clearly functioning better. Just reference your earlier comments about the fundamental similarities in all Telecasters over 72 years , and provide me with proof they are still using the same bridges , saddles . Wrong is Wrong, and avoiding the point well quite frankly is avoiding the point.

If I were a troll: MASSIVE SUCCESS