All that and Firmware OS 8.7x

• So hatergrater gets banned by @Ruefes does not? No bias there Kemper team...

Hatergater was trolling me and other members in different threads on here from the start with smart ass comments (not just this thread). His comments were highly critical of other's opinions, and had a hostile and argumentative undertone that offered nothing for the Kemper user. If you disagree with me then maybe click on his name and view his other posts. I've seen no bias from Kemper but almost too much leeway.

I want to hear about what's next for the new OS systems since OS 8.8 is up and coming and the holy grail OS 9.0 is on the horizon. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• I don’t know that banning him was necessary, but I can’t say that I’m sorry he’s gone.

From his first posts he was combative, argumentative and critical of any opinion that didn’t coincide with his own. I’d hoped my short comments, directed only at him and only ever in response, would dissuade him. Perhaps he’d find someone else to pick on.

Nope.

I’m sorry it happened and that I had to be involved. If that means I deserve some sort of punishment, fine.

I was never going to sit here and take his crap. No one should. He made this forum unfun for me. So, I responded to him and did so as benignly as I could without cowering to that absolute Tool.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• You think it is fun calling people a "tool". Please explain to everyone what you mean by "tool"? What is tool a euphemism for ? Are some users really allowed to use derogatory euphemisms against others just because they were bested , and proven wrong? Good Job Kemper.

• Umm you just called him a tool. I read the thread , and it is a fact that telecasters have not been the same for 72 years. ....... The updates for the kemper are obviously needed so.........

Thanks for your understanding.

And hello, Hatergrater.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Thanks for your understanding.

And hello, Hatergrater.

From your posts it really looks like you complain about others being allowed to act like you. Do you have anything to add about the actual subject of the thread?

• Hatergater was trolling me and other members in different threads on here from the start with smart ass comments (not just this thread). His comments were highly critical of other's opinions, and had a hostile and argumentative undertone that offered nothing for the Kemper user. If you disagree with me then maybe click on his name and view his other posts. I've seen no bias from Kemper but almost too much leeway.

I want to hear about what's next for the new OS systems since OS 8.8 is up and coming and the holy grail OS 9.0 is on the horizon. :)

I have seen you hijacking threads by changing the subject and promoting alcoholic drinks in the forum so........