Performance Patch Reset (Solved - User Error)

• In some of my performances I set a stomp button up.

A use case for this is in one patch I have a solo patch with a harmoniser. I may want to disable the harmoniser for a second solo.

I may then move to a Rhythm patch and back to the Solo bank. It will remain in the same state I left it, without the harmoniser enaged and thefore needing another stomp.

Would it not be cool if you made a stomp change and then came back to the patch it's back a square 1? I reckon so!

• If I understand you correctly, this intended functionality is available, if no Rig Manager is connected and you change Slots via Rig Button or MIDI.

Please read the chapter in the Main Manual dedicated to Performance Mode. It explains the logic in detail.

• If I understand you correctly, this intended functionality is available, if no Rig Manager is connected and you change Slots via Rig Button or MIDI.

Please read the chapter in the Main Manual dedicated to Performance Mode. It explains the logic in detail.

Oh right, I'll take a look. It's not gone back to the initial instance of the patch with or without Rig Manager attached. Thanks

• You refer to the wrong chapter. Chapter "Performance Mode".

Sorry. Incorrect. I read that chapter. It did not tell me how to get the desired outcome.

If I understand your request correctly that is actually how the KPA works just now. Ironically, there is quite an active group of users who won’t to make the behaviour you describe as wrong available.

Not sure I understood. I'm not saying it's wrong. Just saying it's a nice to have but maybe what I would expect to happen.

• You refer to the wrong chapter. Chapter "Performance Mode".

Apologies;

"As soon as you load another Slot from your foot controller, or foot buttons of the PROFILER Remote or Stage, any former modifications within that Performance are interpreted as temporary tweaks during a live performance and will be discarded immediately. If, for example, you had activated a booster in module B, or increased Delay Mix via pedal, any such changes will be lost if you switch Slots remotely. This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances."

This was not what I was experiencing last night whilst playing. I shall test this evening.

• Sorry. Incorrect. I read that chapter. It did not tell me how to get the desired outcome.

Not sure I understood. I'm not saying it's wrong. Just saying it's a nice to have but maybe what I would expect to happen.

What you are asking for is normal behaviour at the moment. Some people actually want it to behave the way that you were experiencing (which is not currently normal behaviour)

"……This way, you can always be sure that Slots will be loaded in their original, predictable state during live performances."

This was not what I was experiencing last night whilst playing. I shall test this evening.

It definitely does work this way for me and everyone else (unless you have Rig Manager connected in which case the KPA assumes you are in edit mode and behaves differently. I suspect you must have been connected to your computer last night.

• This was not what I was experiencing last night whilst playing. I shall test this evening.

Please retest.

I use performance 100% of the time and I only play live and this is exactly how it works, so you've either got a bug or RM engaged :).