Button Lights

• Press system and scroll to find the light setup page, use the Button dial to increase the intensity

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The other buttons are much brighter, but as ACY stated the EXIT and especially PAGE buttons are quite dim. The system light settings can increase their brightness slightly but the relative brightness compared to other buttons still remains much lower.

• Confirmed on mine too :thumbup:

The Exit button is a bit more bright than the Page ones though.
    I wouldn't notice it if ACY wouldn't bring it up, as I have mine set very dim in the System setting (just because I like them that way), but I went and turned them up just now and yes they are as ACY noticed. Maybe they are this way on purpose?

Hehe..strange how things get noticed from one user to the other. ;)

• The half lit on buttons are on purpose. They often show you an option.
    E.g. EXIT lights up if you can leave a menu with it.
    PAGE lights up, if there are more menues to the left or right.

• The half lit on buttons are on purpose. They often show you an option.
    E.g. EXIT lights up if you can leave a menu with it.
    PAGE lights up, if there are more menues to the left or right.

Thanks, that´s right, but at daylight I can not see that it (the page buttons) lights up. The exit button is may be 30% light of the standard buttons, and the page buttons may be 5% max, see the pic I just took.

Cheers, ACY!

[Blocked Image: http://www.acys-lounge.de/tl_files/content/ppics/kpa_button_lights_01.jpg]

• Thanks, that´s right, but at daylight I can not see that it (the page buttons) lights up. The exit button is may be 30% light of the standard buttons, and the page buttons may be 5% max, see the pic I just took.

Cheers, ACY!

True, ACY :thumbup:

But to be honest, since Christoph clarified that they are on purpose dimmer to the others and they are not faulty, I believe then is fine. Also, lighting up or not, we know what their function is ;)

• Have to say that I´m newbie on KPA, so the indicating of existing pages with highlighted page buttons would have been a good feature for me, and would make sence. May be it´s possible giving these buttons more balls on next update!

CYA, ACY!

• My demo pic´s been made with brightness set on 10, so that´s no way to make these buttons more visible or visible at all.

Even with brightness on 10 the page buttons are quite dim in a well lit enviroment as you said. Though that does not bother me much. Would be nice if it could be a bit brighter, but I think there are more important FW updates to be made. Button brightness would be just icing on the cake - or the decorations on top of the icing. [Blocked Image: http://kemper-amps.com/library/wcf/images/smilies/tongue.png]

Edited once, last by TMV ().

• That´s right. But I think it´s good for Kemper Amplification knowing what could be still improved, and what the users think about that. Did I already say that I´, really happy with the sounds of my Bloody Rocka amp out of the KPA? :D

• No in that moment. But may be I´ll upload some profiles of my 82 2203 Marshall, a really great sounding mate! (when they are done)

ACY!

"No in that moment"???? "may be I´ll upload some profiles of my 82 2203 Marshall"???????

Next firmware update will be "ACY ONLY" and all your KPA lights will be off forever :D:D:D:D