Pink Floyd pack, new version, full live video !

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just updated my Pink Floyd pack. In the video above, I'm playing over a live recording of my band, in which I muted the original guitar (though, you can sometimes hear it through the singers microphones, when the drums aren't playing). Songs in the video : 0:00 intro, 1:06 In the flesh, 4:21 Time, 11:24 Mother, 17:55 Have a cigar, 22:42 Us and them/Any color you like/Brain damage-Eclipse, 38:31 Money, 47:45 Marooned, 53:13 Echoes, 1:00:54 Run like hell, 1:06:38 Breathe, 1:10:17 Sorrow (intro), 1:11:51 Young lust, 1:15:43 On the turning away, 1:23:11 Shine on you crazy diamond, 1:33:34 Hey you, 1:41:21 High hopes, 1:49:03 The great gig in the sky, 1:53:55 The final cut, 1:59:30 Another brick in the wall pt 1/Happiest days of our life/Another brick in the wall pt 2, 2:07:58 Comfortably numb

This brand new version of the pack has been redialed, with new captures. I re-tweaked the acoustic sounds, using the acoustic simulator, and added options for piezo-equiped electric guitars. I also I added performances for two more songs, “Dogs” and “Coming back to life”. Other songs included, but not in the video, are "Wish you were here" and "Goodbye blue sky".

Pack available here : https://fremenpresets.com/down…emper-pink-floyd-u2-pack/
    (yes, it also has some U2 rigs)