Profiling Boss Katana with Rec Out ?

• Hi, I was wondering if it was maybe possible to profile my boss Katana amp using the rec out connetion as the katana has some amazing simulated cab and speakers to record with when connecting to the audio interface, without any mic in front.

What do you think the signal chain would be ?

Thanks in advance !

• I succeed at profiling it without mic and results are incredible ! Thanks !

this is the only instance i can find of someone who profiles the boss katan/a into the kemper
    i own both the katana and the kemper, can you share your results with me?
    im too afraid to attempt profiling myself, and i love my current go-to kemper profile but im gonna run stereo rigging soon and want to pair my go-to (the Bend Sun US Butterfly pack by ToneJunkie) with a katana profile .

does the profile on your kemper sound exactly like your katana amp when using direct inputs?
    like if you set everything to 12:00 and neutral and no effects, do you get the same tone response out of both?
    because if so i would love to get your profile. i dont have the resources to profile my own katana (i own the katana 50 mk1 and i had some awesome tones out of it but its been sitting in the corner unused because im a kemper user now. i could honestly just sell it if i can get a profile of it with exact tone matching)