Output HP and LP settings!

• For those of you that haven't played around with the relatively new HP and LP settings in the "output" section, I would strongly recommend it.

One of the problems with most FRFR speakers is that ..... unlike real guitar cab and speakers, they don't cutoff HF and LF the same. I had the house to myself for the first time in forever and cranked up my PA (DSR112's over PRX618XLF's) and played around with the sound using different settings for HF and LF cutoff. The HF cutoff in particular was very helpful in getting the tone less brittle and more tube amp into 4x12 cab territory.

Anyway, I just thought I would post this so maybe others that hadn't yet played with this setting would give it a try with their FRFR or PA solution. It really does help across the board IMO.

FYI, even with old strings, I got some wonderful sustain and feedback today ;). Move enough air and you can trigger the harmonics in a tree trunk :) :)

• I know I should check the manual but..... is this needed/does it work for monitor out? In other words, I don;t run FRFR but I do go direct live and despite me liking my sound, I wondered if it "makes it better".