Kemper Profiler Powerhead Rig Volumes

• Dear all,

I use kemper profiler powerhead with kemper cabinet at my home via speaker output from kemper powerhead.

My problem is my all rig volumes is very high set, even the factory presets. I mean whenever i change the rig in rig manager, it comes with half level of rig volume button which is very high for me. Afterthat i change the volume to the very low ( to one light) and storing it.

My question is :

Is there any way to set all the rig volumes to pre defined values? Otherwise i have to change it manually when i start to play a rig.

Many thanks

• Rig Volume is Rig specific.

If you intend to lower volume globally, you need to reduce output volumes. All settings of the Output Section are global and not by Rig.

The relevant output volume for the internal power amp is Monitor Output Volume. In addition you could reduce Power Amp Boost. Both settings can be found in the Output Section, are global, and don't require storing.

Master Volume controls the output volumes which are linked to it. It is not related to Rig Volume.

• Yes there is.

Click (not hold) Output button -> Page next to Page 2 to Output Volumes tab -> Adjust Monitor Volume. Click Exit button to get out of the Menu. This will turn down the output volume for ALL your rigs.

This assumes that you have the "Main Out Link" and "Monitor Out Link" (and "Headphones Out Link") enabled on the same Output screen via soft buttons, meaning all corresponding output jacks are controlled by the Master volume.

I just watched a YouTube video yesterday on how to do this.

Edited 5 times, last by ZillaG ().

• Hello ZillaG,

Yes, your method worked,

Many thanks for the clue