For the warmongers

• I really don't like to follow politics, and for the most part I don't. My heart goes out to the soldiers of the world (the ones who do not want to be involved) in this nonsense.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

\m/ May they all be Blessed \m/

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• My heart goes out to the soldiers of the world (the ones who do not want to be involved) in this nonsense.

Most of the soldiers spend their life preparing for something they hope will never come, for a very simple reason: they are the first ones to fall..

Been in 4 missions....many, many years ago..

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I Salute you in the highest way possible for doing that. Much Respect!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• I really don't like to follow politics, and for the most part I don't. My heart goes out to the soldiers of the world (the ones who do not want to be involved) in this nonsense.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

\m/ May they all be Blessed \m/

Firstly, i totally agree with you.

This tune is absolutely rocking, it's as tight as F... and your playing is top notch

• Thanks for checking it out Franjoe30 glad you enjoyed it! The compliment on my playing is a cool boost coming from a player with your talent, thank you!

Jimi Hendrix.

• deangersmith 😂 trust me, you are a much better guitar player than me, i just keep playing the same stuff 😂 Thankyou for saying, you are a true gent and rock god

LOOOOOOOOOL Rock on Brother, and thanks Per

Jimi Hendrix.

• hahah that's a good one Muddy, thank you :)

Jimi Hendrix.