High gain profiles like Tonecrate and/or GGD which also sound amazing. Does anybody have experience with them?

• I have the GGD pack, and in my case it was a huge disappointment to be honest (blanket over the speaker feeling).

I also have some Tonecrate packs, dont know which of them you have in mind, but from the ones i have i can say that there are atleast some profiles among them which are okay... still not my most fav. highgain stuff , but different people have different taste ;)

• As said, tastes vary as do wants and needs. I have purchased a lot of various packs and have found some profiles within the packs to be awesome and some to be less than I was hoping for. I have yet to find a pack that has perfection (for me) from top to bottom. I will list some companies I have purchased from.

Hertz

GGD

Develop Device

STL

Titan Audio

Bogren

Keith Merrow

Fortin

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

• what’s the Develop Device ones like? I saw their Triple Rec profile pack but didn’t buy it. Any good?

• what’s the Develop Device ones like? I saw their Triple Rec profile pack but didn’t buy it. Any good?

I like their stuff a lot. Their drum stuff is also great!

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

• STL Tones has some good producer pack profiles IMO. I have come across profiles I really liked from these guys.

Brett Meulendjik

Colin Richardson

Mark Lewis

Machine

Will Putney

Lasse Lammert

I also like the Carl Verheyen and Blackbird Studios pack. It really comes down to what you are looking for.