Rig manager installation ended prematurely (no kidding,WHY?)

• Rig Manager worked great on this laptop until a month ago. I have removed all traces of Rig manager and tried again.I then restored Windows keeping my files. Nope. Just now restored Windows NOT keeping any files-fail. WTH? UPDATE- I was able to install V 2.3 . IDK.

• You need RM 3.2 to work with the current 8.6 OS version. What Windows OS version do you have?

PROFILER Operating System 8.6.6 Release for all PROFILER models

USE THIS OS VERSION FOR ANY PROFILER™ MODEL

Rig Manager 3.2.57 for Windows® / macOS® and 1.1.17 for iOS® required!

PROFILER Stage™ users can immediately upgrade to this revision regardless of their current OS!

To upgrade PROFILER Head™, PROFILER PowerHead™, PROFILER Rack™, and PROFILER PowerRack™ via USB memory stick from OS versions before OS 7.3, OS 7.3.2 needs to be installed first! Older versions than OS 7.3 on these models don't recognize this new integrated OS revision. For this purpose OS 7.3.2 can be found on the Download Page at Older Software Versions:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Only able to install 2.3. I had the up to date Rig Manager and it worked perfectly on this laptop until a month ago. The update to 3.2.57 failed and WILL NOT install. Thanks for your response.

• Without providing specific information, it may not be possible to help you on the forums. The current RM version is 3.2.65 not 3.2.57

What Windows Operating system do you have? Ex. Windows 10 Pro

What Kemper Operating system do you have? Ex. 8.6.6.33765

What was the Version number of the Rig Manager that "worked great on this laptop until a month ago". Ex. 3.2.70.17270

What specifically stopped working on Rig Manager that caused you to remove it and restore Windows?

You can contact Kemper Support and they are sure to ask the same questions and more.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• SOLVED! The problem was with Windows 11 ! I know that y"all are shocked. I ran the large windows update yesterday and the latest Rig Manager went in and works just like it did before. Thanks to those who offered assistance.

• SOLVED! The problem was with Windows 11 ! I know that y"all are shocked. I ran the large windows update yesterday and the latest Rig Manager went in and works just like it did before. Thanks to those who offered assistance.

Thanks- I will try doing the same. I've owned my kemper for about 2 years now. Rig Manager worked perfectly for about a year. Since then, it is completely unreliable. I have no idea why it won't just work as expected. After dicking around on my computer for hours, I can usually get it to work again. I'm not sure what exactly "fixes" the issue., but rig manager will start to function normally. unfortunately, more issues are guaranteed to surface within about a week or 2.