Best cab/monitor for (powered) Kemper

• Been using my powered Kemper with a 2x12 Orange cab during band rehearsals, and quiet like that "amp in the room" sound. (Cabs turned off of course)

So I'm looking for something similar for home/potentially gig-use.

Any tips on what I should be getting? (Still haven't connected and play through the PA...)

Is the Kemper kabinet any good? Or should I look for something bigger? (Or maybe even a flat response monitor) :/

We (the band) might be having plans to move to in-ear monitoring. (But that isn't written out yet)

Edited once, last by MadMike ().

• Hi, MadMike.

If I could have only one speaker for home use, I would choose something that sounds most like what I play live.

• If playing with in-ears live, I would play with in-ears or a flat response monitor.
    • If playing with a cabinet live, I would play with a similar cabinet or Kemper Kabinet (the latter for variety and fun).

Before spending any significant money, spend some quality time running your PROFILER through a PA at gig volume in gig-sized space, with the band.

• I have been gigging regularly with my unpowered Kabinet and I think its great.

There are no issues with IEMS with the KPA, only the generic issue with IEMS - isolation and carrying a separate mix. When I can use them I think they are great but you need decent ( triple drivers usually) for best results so can be expensive.

Oh, definitely try and tune your sound first through the PA.