Wicked Tones

• Hey all!

Wicked Tones is now officially launched! As a heads up, we have multi-pack discounts available at all times. Buy 2 packs, get 50% of a 3rd. Buy 3, get one free. Additionally every Tuesday is "Tulip Tuesday" - save 20% off your entire order.

Discount Codes (enter at checkout):
    Buy 2, Get 50% - 2AMPSGETS50

Buy 3, Get One Free - 3AMPSGETS1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Armored Amplification "Sabot 50" - this pack was done in partnership with James Hudmon, owner/builder at Armored Amps. Aesthetically it looks like a modded Marshall type amp but tonally it is much more akin to a Dual Rec, H&K DuoTone/TriaAmp type thing.

49 profiles. 15 DI, 34 studio.

For more info on the Armored "Sabot 50" pack, click here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ground Zero Ampworks "Dirty Bomb" - this pack was done in partnership with Jeremy Joseph, owner/builder at Ground Zero Ampworks. This amp began as a '74 Super Lead that someone modded horribly. Jeremy acquired the amp and it became the guinea pig for his "Hellion" production amp. The Dirty Bomb is a little bit special as it has additional mods developed after the design of the Hellion, so this is a true "one-off" custom.

For more info on the Ground Zero "Dirty Bomb" pack, click here:

For fans of classic British Hard Rock tones all the way up to clanky Modern Metal.

60 profiles. 15 DI, 45 studio

Boosts used:

• Airis Savage Drive MkV

• Walrus Audio Warhorse / Ages

• Fortin Hexdrive

• Wampler Ratsbane

• Earthquaker Plumes

Edited 3 times, last by JerEvil ().

• Looks nice.

But a quick question:

https://wickedtones.bigcartel.…ial-armored-amplification says KPA on the photo, but in the description it says "Nerual DSP Quad Cortex". What is correct? And maybe put into the title too.

And is every other pack for the Quad Cortex only or are there more KPA-Packs coming? I really enjoyed your Quick Rod stuff!

Hey thanks for the catch on that! And yes, I will be releasing a bunch more Kemper packs very soon and more official packs in partnership with some excellent builders.

I will get a couple from this pack up on the Rig Exchange in the AM

• Wicked Tones did an amazing job while capturing the tone of the Armored Amplification Sabot 50 amp as a Kemper Amps profile! 8) It just leaves a smile on my face when I jam with it. Hope you guys dig my short demo! :thumbup:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Short demonstration of Wicked Tones #DirtyBomb Kemper profile pack which captures the real-deal Ground Zero Ampworks officially! Damn… it’s HOT! 8):thumbup:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.