Mirror Profiles - [50% off all individual amp packs]

• I've been meaning to get packs of my library of amps and cabs online for some time now. I've gradually moved towards just using Direct Profiles and loading my cabinet IR's externally - I find a number of benefits to working like this:

- Often the cab has a huge bearing on the overall tone, and adjusting this gives a wide variety of tonal options that adjusting amp setting's won't give
    - The ability to change IR's after the fact. The IR pack's I've made capture each speaker at a number of positions. Being able to move the microphone as I would in the studio is amazing for fine tuning the tone I'm after.
    - External IR Loader's can handle longer IR's. The Kemper IR loader gets the job done in a number of situations, but for recording, I prefer a no compromise approach where the IR's are played back in full (and sound their best).
    - using a consistent load means that I know my IR's that are captured with this in mind will always produce an accurate result, without any weird stacking up of power amp interactions. I've used 2 industry leading Reactive Load boxes, as well as an Avalon U5 DI (considered among the most high quality DI boxes on the market).

FREE TASTER PROFILE HERE: https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…e-profile-kemper-profiles
    and another free profile here: https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…e-profile-kemper-profiles

Rather than releasing every single Profile I've ever made, I'll release smaller packs that showcase the best of the amplifier for various guitars. So often, a tone that works for one guitar sounds terrible for another. I've always struggled with other profiles because I have to go through long lists of many profiles to HOPEFULLY land on something that will pair up well for me. I've gone through my personal stash of Profiles with several guitars that all sound different to find the very best for each. This should translate to others, so you should quickly find what you need to get playing.

These are Direct Profile packs, but I've included a single .kpir in the cabinet slot that is voiced well for the profiles. They’ll work great as is, but feel free to try with your own IR's and cabinets too - or play through a power amp and cab.

I hope the concept makes sense to others, and I'd love to hear feedback if anyone thinks my pack's should be tweaked at all. More than happy to take feedback on board and adjust the products for what people want. I have many more Direct Profile packs to come, but I'll gauge the response a bit first before working on the next ones. I have amps such as 5150 Block Letter, Friedman BE100, Marshall JMP2203, Marshall JMP1992 1976 Super Bass (modded to Adam Jones Spec), Krank Revolution Series 1, Peavey XXX, Mesa Boogie Mark III Black Stripe, Fender Silverface Champ, and many other rare and not so rare Marshall's.

You can find them below:

https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…llections/kemper-profiles

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you!

EDIT: PROFILES THAT ARE LIVE

EVH 5150III 100 (Modded to Stealth Specs)
    Marshall JCM800 2204 1981
    Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 2 Channel Rev G
    Marshall 2150 Rock n Roll Baby (rare amp!) 1978
    Marshall Super Bass modded to Adam Jones spec 1976
    Peavey 5150 Block Letter 1992

Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
    FREE Marshall JCM800 2204 Legendary Tones Hot Mod V2 Direct Profile

Marshall JTM50 Black Flag Clone

Friedman BE100 2016

Marshall JMP2144 50W Combo 1979
    Krank Revolution Series 1
    Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Multi Watt
    Marshall 1977 JMP 2203 100W
    Diezel Herbert Mark 1
    Marshall 1988 Jubilee 2254 50W
    Marshall DSL100H 100W
    Marshall JCM800 4104 50W 1982

• Demo's will come (as will graphics for the website), I've had requests for a long time to release my Kemper packs, so those that have been waiting can finally pick them up. Sorry that they are a bit pricey for you, but perhaps once you've heard some demos your mind will change. If not, there are plenty of free options out there to keep you happy.

I've certainly spent more on Kemper packs that I was disappointed with, and I've really set out to alleviate the issues I've had. I'm sure there are others who've encountered similar disappointment to me who'll appreciate what I'm offering.

• either freebie samples on RE or a sound demo would be helpful. I’m eyeing up the Rev G pack…

I promise I’ll start with that one!

The Rectifier in question is the one I featured here:

The video just shows the red channel - the IR pack features the orange channel on clean, vintage and modern, as well as plenty of the Red Channel. I’ve really tried to not overwhelm with the number of profiles in the pack, I’ve found with really big libraries there tends to just be more that I don’t use, and even when I find one I like, I feel like I might find another and just carry on searching.

Another thing I encounter a lot (even with my own profiles) is one will sound AMAZING with one guitar and terrible with another. So all packs include tones dialled specifically in for different sounding guitars.

If you have a particular genre or similar band you’d like me to do a Dual Rectifier demo of, I’ll do it! Otherwise I’ll be forcing Nu Metal down your necks 😂

I’ll think about free profiles - the issue I have is I don’t think it’s possible to have one profile that suits lots of guitars. The real benefit is having all bases covered to me. I’m really going to focus on good demos and hopefully word of mouth will encourage others.

I’ll try and include a bio section and some information on my studio too.

• either freebie samples on RE or a sound demo would be helpful. I’m eyeing up the Rev G pack…

pricey and no demos or freebie good luck with that

I actually just remembered - on my personal youtube account I had some free kemper profiles up (Friedman BE100 and Marshall DSL100). They’re not really representative of the ones I’m selling, as the purpose of the commercial packs are the fact they’re direct profiles voiced for several different kinds of guitars. Still; perhaps you’ll like how I dial tones of in and can be a nice taster of what’s to come.

• Vintage Modern pack is live now and available here VM 2266

27 Direct profiles across a range of settings.

Also lots of IR Packs that are designed to match up perfectly with these Direct Profiles have been added to the store.

Edited once, last by easstudios: Offer expired ().

• Free JCM800 2204 Direct Profile with a Legendary Tones Hot Mod V2. Enjoy!

https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…e-profile-kemper-profiles

• There are Kemper groups on Facebook, would have more impact on sales then posting here with 😬 "until 00:00 BST"

• Peavey 5150 Block Letter (Single Machine Head - Burn My Eyes profile but full pack to come!) 1992

Lo mas cercano a Machine Head que he probado:)

Ahh that’s so kind (I had to use google translate) 🙏 I should really get a move on with getting the whole pack online

• External Content youtu.be

23 Direct Profiles from a Krank Revolution Series 1 are now live. Hope you enjoy :)

https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…ank-rev-1-kemper-profiles

• I'm currently offering all 14 Amplifier packs, plus the Artist Matched Profiles for a huge discount (over £100 saving) for £25. I don't normally do deals like this but I'd like to get the word out a bit more.

As well as the previous profile packs, this also includes the newest bundles I've just added such as Diezel Herbert, 5150 Block Letter and the Dual Rectifier Multiwatt.

Amp Profiles included:

- Peavey 5150 Block Letter

- Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Multi Watt

- Diezel Herbert

- Marshall JMP 2203

- Krank Revolution Series 1

- Marshall JMP 1992 (1976 Super Bass modded to Adam Jones Super Lead Spec)

- Marshall JMP 2144

- Friedman BE100 2016

- Marshall JTM50 Black Flag Clone

- Marshall Vintage Modern 50W 2266

- EVH 150 100S

- Marshall JMP 2150

-Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Revison G

- Marshall JCM800 2204 50W

Demo of some of the lighter Marshall style tones:

and some heavier tones:

https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…iles-pack-kemper-profiles

• New update today - 18 Direct Profiles of a Marshall DSL 100H. Existing customers of the Complete Pack get this for free, just check your emails for a new download link. Even better value than ever, with more pack's and profiles to come. I'm determined to make this the best (and best value) direct profile pack there is.

Some examples here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ9EycchnEY

https://mirrorprofiles.myshopify.com/products/dualsl-100h-kemper-profiles

• Another new update!

12 Direct Profiles of a 1982 Marshall JCM800 4104 50W. Existing customers get this for free. Now up to 17 amplifiers and around 500 profiles (with more to come). https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…iles-pack-kemper-profiles

You can also buy just these Profiles's for £3: https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…rock-pack-kemper-profiles

and I made one Profile from this pack free to download here: https://mirrorprofiles.myshopi…e-profile-kemper-profiles

Enjoy! and hopefully something for everyone :)