Stage -still can’t get rig from browser to performance!!new video

• Try again :). Press the "load" soft button to load the rig. Understand the frustration but please try this.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• https://youtube.com/shorts/rcf5ssyOaxE?feature=share I tried this. With auto load off . This video auto load is on. Tried pushing browser. Anything I can it is not working. My kemper experiment is almost over lol nothing should be this difficult. 3 days and I’ll be using my amp thru a suhr ir loader this weekend I guess. I’m thinking there’s a glitch and I need to download software. That will be I’m sure another mess for me as I’m obviously mentally incapable of this. 😞

• Your video shows a few anomalies:

When you press PERFORM, the Performance Mode doesn't seem to start as should. One would expect the screen to switch to show a Performance and its five Slots. One would then navigate to the Slot to be filled e.g. Slot 2. One would then dial the BROWSE knob, and the browser screen would open. One would then select a Rig from the pool. And if Autoload is ticked - as in your video - the screen should return to the Performance view after a moment. The selected Rig should now show in the Slot in focus.

Your screen never shows the home page of Performance Mode. It immediately enters the browser screen and does never leave it. Very odd!

Please open a support ticket here: Support Ticket

• Not sure if I see it correctly, but I think you are trying to copy rig into slot 2 of the performance while slot 1 is probably empty. You have to start with slot 1.

There is no such thing as an "empty Slot" at any time. All 125 Performance are prefilled with the default Rig "Crunch". By default SlLots 2-5 are disabled (but filled!). Slot 1 cannot be disabled. As soon as you select a Rig into a disabled Slot, the Slot gets enabled automatically.

You do not have to fill Slots in any particular order.

• axegod8185

Is it possible, that you are permanently switching back and force between Browser Mode and Performance Mode?

Stick to Performance Mode. If the browser screen is open, press EXIT to return to the home page of Performance Mode.

All you need to do is navigating to the target Slot.

Then dial the BROWSE knob and select a Rig.

With Autoload ticked, the Rig will load automatically and the home screen will reappear automatically.

• There is no such thing as an "empty Slot" at any time. All 125 Performance are prefilled with the default Rig "Crunch". By default SlLots 2-5 are disabled (but filled!). Slot 1 cannot be disabled. As soon as you select a Rig into a disabled Slot, the Slot gets enabled automatically.

You do not have to fill Slots in any particular order.

I know that there is no "empty" slot. It was just my wrong wording :) But I really thought that you have to fill slot 1 first. Thanks for the clarification.

• https://youtube.com/shorts/rcf5ssyOaxE?feature=share I tried this. With auto load off . This video auto load is on. Tried pushing browser. Anything I can it is not working. My kemper experiment is almost over lol nothing should be this difficult. 3 days and I’ll be using my amp thru a suhr ir loader this weekend I guess. I’m thinking there’s a glitch and I need to download software. That will be I’m sure another mess for me as I’m obviously mentally incapable of this. 😞

Dude hope you get this solved.

Work with support as it could be an issue with your unit or software. Its really not that difficult so I half suspect you do have a bug...

• Burkhart-

With Autoload ticked, the Rig will load automatically and the home screen will reappear automatically. - this is exactly what I’m doing! Do I need to download the OS again? I had a friend over today who had a kemper and he said something is wrong too. It should load in a second in auto load then save. Wonder how I open a support ticket

• Burkhart-

With Autoload ticked, the Rig will load automatically and the home screen will reappear automatically. - this is exactly what I’m doing! Do I need to download the OS again? I had a friend over today who had a kemper and he said something is wrong too. It should load in a second in auto load then save. Wonder how I open a support ticket

Has your friend tried to press the EXIT button to escape the browse screen and return to the normal Performance Mode play page?