Stage -still can’t get rig from browser to performance!!new video

• On kemper stage I cannot get any rigs in the browser area to copy to performance switches one through five I have tried for hours and it’s driving me crazy please tell me the simplest way!!! I don’t see a copy button so I use rig button while in preformance mode with a rig in browser. It will not paste. I’ve tried other things too.

• If you are in Rig Manager I would do the following:

Open RM and navigate to performances. Select a performance and name it.

on the left side navigation pane right click and select Open in New Window. This will give you a second RM window open. Place them side by side.

Now in the second window browse until you find a rig you want to add to a performance. Drag and drop this into the desired slot in the performance on the original window.

• you cannot copy a rig from browse mode to perform mode using the Rig button. Instead, you select the desired slot in the performance and turn the browse knob to access the list of rigs in browse mode. You can find more detailed info in the performance chapter in the reference manual that you can download from the Kemper website.

• So I did the rig manager thing and it gives me a broken circle when I drag and doesn’t let me. I am plugged into the kemper obviously. Something is fishy. All week trying to get a couple good sounding patches and I can’t use it this weekend. Frustrating. Any other ideas? As are most. Nothing is letting me do it.

• In Performance mode I chose slot 1 of 5 and Chose rig browse with the browse button and chose golub crunch . Then pushed browse button to save to performance and it doesn’t save. What button do I push to save?

• Did you really follow these instructions?

Setting up Performances

You can navigate through the 125 Performances using the up and down buttons of the RIG navigation cross on the front panel of PROFILER Head, PowerHead, Rack and PowerRack. Use the left and right buttons or the <PAGE> buttons to select a Slot within a Performance. On the PROFILER Stage, use the TYPE knob or the Up/Down Buttons to navigate through the Performances and the <PAGE> buttons or the Rig Buttons to select one of the five Slots. By default, all Slots are pre-loaded with a default Rig, which happens to be based on the ancient Rig “CK 0”. The Performance itself has a default name. Once you have selected the Slot, choose the Rig you want to assign to it via BROWSE. The Rig will be copied and displayed in the highlighted Slot. At this point, we should mention that any edits will be lost if you select another Performance without storing it first.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In Performance mode I chose slot 1 of 5 and Chose rig browse with the browse button and chose golub crunch . Then pushed browse button to save to performance and it doesn’t save. What button do I push to save?

To load a rig into a slot you either need to click on the load button or if Autoload is activated simply wait for a split second after selecting the desired rig so the Profiler can load it into the selected slot automatically. Once you have successfully loaded a rig into a slot you need to store the performance using the STORE button.

• i will try supports last post in a bit. Thanks for help. I’m an amp guy. While this could be tons of fun being stuck here is frustrating. I’m sure it’s operator error.

• So the video says go to performance mode -select with page which footswitch-with browser find rig and it should be there it is not. Slot enabled is on. Should this do it?I did all these and it is not working And of course any iPhone video I take is too large to put on here this is just torture

• To load a rig into a slot you either need to click on the load button or if Autoload is activated simply wait for a split second after selecting the desired rig so the Profiler can load it into the selected slot automatically. Once you have successfully loaded a rig into a slot you need to store the performance using the STORE button.

Are you sure you either hit the load button or set autoload as active? See above quote from Kemper Support #1

• For gods sake I can’t even download a picture on here! Yes I push load button and it does not not do it and auto load on and off does nothing! I found another thread same thing happened and you told him to reboot firmware I guess I should do that but I’ll lose everything. I hate life lol.

• Every video says too large. Made them small as possible on phone. I hit performance button. Then I scroll to rig. It is in auto load. Nothing happens. Over and over again lol. I’m wasting to much time in this something is not right.

• Hi There,

What a frustrating experience. Sorry. Here is what worked for me.

In rig manager choose file and open in new window. This opens a second instance of Rig Manager. Now split the screen and put both rig managers side by side.

Put your Kemper in Performance mode, one of the rig managers will change accordingly and show you the five performance slots on the right hand side.

Using the second instance of rig manager, navigate to your profiles and drag what you want into each performance slot.

On the Kemper itself, hit the store button three times and name your performance.

Voila!