Spiritbox Circle With Me Profiles

• Hi,

i recently bought the multitracks from Nail the Mix (this is not an advertisement just context for the profiles) for the song Circle With Me from Spiritbox.

They just provided DI tracks for the guitar because they used Neural DSP Archetype Nolly for the guitar sound on the album.

I exactly copied the settings, which were pretty much the standard settings in which the plugin loads.

So I profiled a Studio and a DI profile.

At around 15-20k it's not exactly the same but other than that the profile sounds exactly like the unmixed guitar sound they used on the song.

Studio profile:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DI profile: (Used some IRs to demo the profile)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song:

External Content www.youtube.com

• momos11 Damn, thank you very much. Love to see this sort of contributions especially with with the nice structure of your post including your comparison and the reference song. I'll check your profiles out later today :thumbup:

Love the band and I didn't even know what they used for the recordings. Now I know, thank you!

• Connections for PROFILING a Computer-Based Guitar Amp Simulation

• Connect your guitar to the Input of the PROFILER.

• Connect the DIRECT OUTPUT or SEND 1 from the PROFILER to the appropriate input on your computer’s audio interface.

• Route the output of your guitar amp simulation software to a specific hardware output of your computer’s audio interface.

• Connect this output to the RETURN or RETURN 1 of the PROFILER.

✓ Be sure to disengage the noise-gate in your guitar amp simulation software before PROFILING it.