How to use an electric- and an acoustic guitar with different inputs on the Kemper Head?

• I´m using a switch in front of the Kempers FRONT INPUT to select between electric- or acoustic-guitar. For the acoustic guitar sounds I disable the Stack and use only the effects. Is there any possibility to use a different input for the different guitars to eliminate the switch in front of the Kemper? The input should be changed with the strored Rig. I try to use the RETURN INPUT in combination with a mono loop for the acoustic guitar in Stomp A and this works well but the tuner do not work for the acoustic guitar and the output is not muted if I activate the tuner. Any ideas for that?

• Tanks for this hint. This will surely works and I really like the Lehle parts, but it's much more complycated than I like. Maybe Kemper ad such a function in a Firmware update: the input selection stored in the Rig. I will send a request to the Kemper support team.

Addendum: inspired by this tip I remembered that I still have an old Nobels MS-4 Midiswitcher in the basement. With an additional HIFI suitable relay I have built a midi controlled audio switcher: works wonderfully!

Edited once, last by Vreider ().