Layout "C"

• I thought my prayers had been answered, but.. At gigs, I have a hard time reading the small screen and actually fashioned a plastic fresnel strip, 2 blocks, and velcro to make the screen just a little larger so I can see the rig names. I use layout "A" where the rig name is displayed large. I seem to use the remote differently, as I use Rigs as songs, so I'll have each song(s) named with a different Rig, then Morph for solo boosts, effects etc... for a drastically different sound. I have about 5 performances or Pages, as I see them, that go through the set in order from song to song,(rig to rig) then go to the next page (performance) to go to the 6th /11th/16th/21st....

I understand having the Performance being large is helpful to many. But can we have the option for the Rig to be large as well? Please, please? With bright lights, and a fast-paced show, that small screen is tough, and when I hit the wrong thing, it's a mess, and I need to bend over to see what's going on. Having the "Rig" be huge would solve everything. My performances are named 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 really insignificant. Just the bank of songs.

Edited once, last by jon9max: I used the wrong word. ().

• I need to wear glasses to see that screen, and I don't want to do that when I'm doing a show,(vanity) and contacts make me dizzy, so I needed to make up that magnifying thing, which makes it only a little bit better. But those Huge letters, as in layout C, would be magnificent!

• I use one performance per song approach and I must admit that I love Layout C. Used it on Sunday (yes, I gigged with Beta release) and it definitely did the trick for me. Kemper: shouldn't be too hard to add Layout D for people from this thread - it really makes a big difference to have the most important info in large fonts on stage.

• Wow. I'm The only one that would Like to have the Rig Name large instead of the Performance? The way layout "A" does it but with the size of Layout "C."

I didn't respond to this because:

1) I didn't even really know that there were already different layouts until last week when my friend commented that his display was different to mine

2) I quite like the current layout, I can see everything I need

3) I haven't played with the new layout :)

• I'm just happy it has lights and a screen. I did hundreds and hundreds of fast paced shows with poor lighting and a midi buddy. (No lights,no bank indicator). Many times powerful big stage lights beaming down on you will render any screen unreadable. I haven't tried my Kemper in direct sunlight, I wonder if I could see it then.

• I'm just happy it has lights and a screen. I did hundreds and hundreds of fast paced shows with poor lighting and a midi buddy. (No lights,no bank indicator). Many times powerful big stage lights beaming down on you will render any screen unreadable. I haven't tried my Kemper in direct sunlight, I wonder if I could see it then.

No, big glare. I put bigger feet on the backside of the remote so it's at more of an angle. That kind of helps. Having the option for a layout "D" where the rig name is huge would help me the most.

• No, big glare. I put bigger feet on the backside of the remote so it's at more of an angle. That kind of helps. Having the option for a layout "D" where the rig name is huge would help me the most.

I have seen people use a sunshade on outdoor stages. I had to make my own from a box and duct tape once.?( This is the kind of thing beginners find out the hard way, suddenly discovering the sun will wipe out your ability to see your screen, If you're not prepared for that, it can cause some grief. As I wrote, stage lights can do it too. Bring some masking tape and a marker and be ready to count bank switches!

• I have seen people use a sunshade on outdoor stages. I had to make my own from a box and duct tape once.?( This is the kind of thing beginners find out the hard way, suddenly discovering the sun will wipe out your ability to see your screen, If you're not prepared for that, it can cause some grief. As I wrote, stage lights can do it too. Bring some masking tape and a marker and be ready to count bank switches!

I've done the sunshade thing. Always have it on hand if needed.

• I have seen people use a sunshade on outdoor stages. I had to make my own from a box and duct tape once.?( This is the kind of thing beginners find out the hard way, suddenly discovering the sun will wipe out your ability to see your screen, If you're not prepared for that, it can cause some grief. As I wrote, stage lights can do it too. Bring some masking tape and a marker and be ready to count bank switches!

It's weird but I've never had this issue, mainly because I guess I look more at the led's than the screen...although as Alan said, we don't have any "real" sun in the UK :)

• Had that once from stage lights, solved it by lifting the back of the board by 2 cm with a piece of foam, was enough to get rid of the reflex on the screen.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better