Noob - How Can I Determine What Effect Is Selected In a Rig

• Hello,

Just starting down the Kemper journey, and trying to understand various rig constructions.

I've got a Stage, and using Rig Manager I want to analyse a rig (any rig) to see how it was constructed. Want to understand the effects. So I click on (say) Dual Delay in the signal chain, then click on Dual Delay in the Effects window. Up comes a selector box of effects types, with Delay ticked. So I then go to the second selector box, which has Dual Delay ticked. From there up comes third selector, with all the Delay types available (Main Station, Ping Pong, Smear, Tape, etc). But I can't see how to determine from here which actual effect type had been seected in the rig being played or previewed. Is it possible to see this somehow?

• That's because the effects have built-in presets but it doesn't mean the rig author didn't change the presets to his/her own parameters.

I will select a preset (from those "selectors") that is close to the parameters I want then change them to something that works better for me. You don't have to use any preset on any effect. You can make your own and then save them on Rig Manager in the preset folder.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• There has been much debate, but truly it’s simple, tweak a preset and it’s yours, save and name, no real way to reverse engineer.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.