Morcheeba is not using Kemper

• Hello, let me explain, please. I just wanted to share this with you.

Yesterday I went to see this band I like sooo much.

Big auditorium.

I had my seat at first row. In the center. Just in front of the singer. File 1 Seat 1. As I love the guitar player's sounds (very classic Tele and 335 sounds with, yesterday, an AC30 and a Hot Rod Deluxe) and style, I also got tickets for first row but just in front of the player (yes; that's the kind of freak I am). I finally decided I'd use the one in the center and gave the others to my brother, who also plays guitar.

From my position, the guitar sounded... Perfect. That's the word. Perfect. So beautiful...

In fact I thought I should consider using my tube amps again for some gigs.

Until, at the end, my brother (remember: he also plays guitar and was also in first row but exactly in front of the guitar player), told me the guitar sounds were so horrible and loud that he couldn't really enjoy the gig.

The only conclusion I can get:

I got the right tickets.

Get yours right now but, please, not in front of the guitar player in the first rows.

I'm not saying at all he should use a modeler. No way. Never. But I have to think... What about some guitar amp shields?

And... Yes... How could it sound with a modeler, for the audience?

• I saw Robben Ford live from the front row and his Dumble was pointed straight at me. It wasn't that balanced in the mix to me, but it's still the sound I "hear" when I'm thinking of the best guitar sound ever. 😎

• I saw Robben Ford live from the front row and his Dumble was pointed straight at me. It wasn't that balanced in the mix to me, but it's still the sound I "hear" when I'm thinking of the best guitar sound ever. 😎

Great!

How close?

I forgot to say seats were very close to the stage. Maybe 1,5 meters away, so maybe 5 meters away from the amps which were exactly at the height of our heads.

I also forgot to say the concert was beautiful and I absolutely recommend it.

And Skye keeps singing better and better. She is incredible. Even better than the records.