iPad Rig Manager showing wrong effect in the slot

• I'm on the last version of RM and on latest beta, but it was doing it before as well: in Performance mode, switching the slots from the Stage, It randomly shows the Wah Low Pass icon in the signal chain instead of the effect that is actually in.

Ex: Slot B has a Treble booster (and still sounds correct) but iPad RM shows Wah Low Pass. It has happen to me mainly in ABCD, but a couple of times in X and Mod as well.

As said, it doesn't change the effect, it just shows the Wah Low Pass in it even thought the actual effect is the correct, saved one.

Not a big one, just a bit confusing when you look at it.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I cannot reproduce such an issue.

Please show a picture how Stage and Rig Manager iOS deviate.

Also clarify, if this Treble Booster is part of the stored Performance or is just part of the current edited state.

Is this issue limited to a specific Peroformance?

Does it happen with any effect type?

• Please check the following: There are indications, that you have locked something.

1. The LOCK button is lit.

2. Effect Button I has the upper left LED red and the lower right LED white. This is an indication that the assigned Distortion effect is locked including the Effect Button I assignment.

I can reproduce ghost Wah High Pass in Rig Manager iOS in that constellation.

• The FX is assigned to Effect Button II, the lower right led on Button I is not lit (it's just the picture).

The Lock is on the Input section (I use different saved presets for different guitars/PUs).

As said, the issue is random and on different rigs (not always the same ones, it changes when I restart the unit). To me looks like a Sync problem between IPad and Stage.

Do not know if it is relevant, but I always start first the Stage and then RM on the iPad, after it the Stage shows "Sync", sometimes only for a second, but some other time it takes up to 10-15 secs. Stage at boot is always in Performance Mode.

EDIT: I've never used Wah High Pass, not once, not even to try it

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better