Using the Kemper Stage as an ABY switch live?

• My band has some shows coming up where the lead guitarist won’t be there. I’m trying to set the Kemper up to kind of “fake” a two guitar rhythm sound and have the songs sound mostly right. I need to be able to kill/engage the signal to one of the amps instantly. What would be the best way to do this with the Kemper Stage?

• Maybe the Double Tracker effect could be something for you?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or do you want to send the signal to the profiler and an analog amp at the same time?

• Double Tracker is cool but not what I’m looking for exactly.

Okay so my setup goes

guitar -> Kemper Stage -> Main out L/R

Main out L goes to Halfstack A

Main out R goes to Halfstack B

I want to mute only Halfstack B for a part. Is there a way to morph the panning or volume on one of the outputs?

• Allright. That was not what i imagined. :)

Are there 2 power amps between the output and the halfstacks?

In addition to Wheresthedug :

Also look at the morph parameters "Rise time" and "Fall time" to set the time for the morphing.

In the rig pack "Kemper Workshop and FX" you can find an rig called "MORPH Panorama". It looks like something you want to achieve...