JVM410h profile specific settings and sound

• Hello fellow Kemper users!

After honeymoon with Kemper I found that it solved all my problems I had and created more I didn't even expected to have :D Kemper is amazing piece of equipment and I started to like some amps I didn't even consider to like, but there is one thing that keeps me up at night, and it's JVM410h profile. I can't find good metal one, I can't nail the sound of it I'm looking for. I was even on verge of buying 410h just to adjust it and play it to my liking, but that's pretty expensive thing just to use from time to time (i'd also need a reactive loadbox, as I can't crank it up properly in my small apartment). So, I'll try to ask for some help! I have the picture of specific settings on JVM410h, it's Alexi's Laiho amp settings that I really want to nail. I tried ToneJunkie profile, but they sound so thin and completely not my style (I found them great for blues for example or just rock genre in general, but not metal). Is there any profile you could recommend or maybe you have a JVM410h and can create this kind of profile? I can pay for it! here is the link for dropbox for the guitar sound, isolated from CoB track and pictures of Alexi's amp with marked settings for OD2 Red: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0wj…y88j7/Guitar%201.wav?dl=0