New Tue Madsen Pack - Higher Gains & Crunchy Cleans

• Bogren Digital released a new Tue Madsen pack of 66 profiles (Higher Gains & Crunchy Cleans).

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

• The first pack is an absolute factory standard, but this second one makes it completely full! 8):thumbup:

Get it now with 10% OFF using the following code: GERGOHAJER

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great demo format with the mix, single, and dual guitars. Works really good. Sounds good and I might get it (have the first pack). The cleans would have come off better with passive pickups perhaps.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Great demo format with the mix, single, and dual guitars. Works really good. Sounds good and I might get it (have the first pack). The cleans would have come off better with passive pickups perhaps.

I'm glad you like the demo Sir!
    By the way, I used passive pickups for the clean demo. Seymour Duncan Invader (soap-bar sized).

Cheers

• You can save 30% right now at Bogren with code SPRING30

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.