Serious bug in the last RM update.

• I don't have that problem - but I lose full signal after about 5 seconds of playing. It sounds like I'm playing through a greatly reduced bypassed signal. Played last night for about two hours - after I updated RM - with no issues. When I went to play today .....issues. I tried rebooting three times. Same result - 5 seconds of glory then ....anemic. Anyone else?

• vjelen Windows 10. And whichever update to Rig Manager the most recent was (edit - 3.2.70).

Maybe my issue is with my Kemper and not the RM update.

Any previously known issues that would give me great tone for a few seconds - then go to a drastically reduced bypass-like signal?

• vjelen Windows 10. And whichever update to Rig Manager the most recent was (edit - 3.2.70).

Maybe my issue is with my Kemper and not the RM update.

Any previously known issues that would give me great tone for a few seconds - then go to a drastically reduced bypass-like signal?

I would reinstall RM and if it won't help - open support ticket.

• I installed the latest update of Rig Manager. I can't rename slot or rig in it !

Does anyone else have this problem ?

Are you trying to rename something in My Profiler or Local Library sections? You can't rename anything in Rig Exchange or Rig Packs. And if in Local Library or My Profiler, you're trying to edit here, in the upper right of RM?

• In My Profiler. I do not using nothing from Rig Exchange...

Are you trying to rename something in My Profiler or Local Library sections? You can't rename anything in Rig Exchange or Rig Packs. And if in Local Library or My Profiler, you're trying to edit here, in the upper right of RM?

• I worked out my issue. I uninstalled Rig Manager. Reinstalled it - and rebooted my Kemper ...................then realized that I had inadvertently kicked my volume pedal down at some point. The fix was .....realizing that I was an idiot. Lol !!! I've been playing WAY too long to make such a rookie mistake.

Since I wasted everyone's time, I figured I would give you the opportunity to laugh at me. Thank you for taking the time to help. I'm going to go hide now. 8o

• I worked out my issue. I uninstalled Rig Manager. Reinstalled it - and rebooted my Kemper ...................then realized that I had inadvertently kicked my volume pedal down at some point. The fix was .....realizing that I was an idiot. Lol !!! I've been playing WAY too long to make such a rookie mistake.

Since I wasted everyone's time, I figured I would give you the opportunity to laugh at me. Thank you for taking the time to help. I'm going to go hide now. 8o

shit can happen... Don't worry, be happy:thumbup:

been there done that took way to long to sort for me

• I tested here with the latest versions, which are OS 8.7.15 and Rig Manager 3.3.50 and it works correctly. The moment I press the Enter key after editing the tag Slot Name, the PROFILER reflects that name. I tested multiple possible scenarios, but there are so many .... Rig Manager Windows, Rig Manager macOS, Rig Manager iOS....

If you experience such an issue, please provide much more concrete information. Describe step by step, what you did starting with how you loaded the Performance. It might for example be relevant, if your Performance has already been edited and it shows therefor a red line in Rig Manager and an "E" at the PROFILER display or if the line is still green and no "E" gets displayed. But most important, tell us version numbers. Most of the time when people refer to "the latest version" there is already another version.

Please open a support ticket here and provide versions numbers and ideally attach a video showing Rig Manager screen, PROFIELR display and what you exactly do step by step.