Cannot Change Slot Names in Rig Managed

• Hey Everyone,

New to Kemper Stage and Rig Manager - in rig manager, when I copy a profile from my profiles, go under my performances, and paste it to the first slot it names it the same as the rig.

However, when I try and rename the slot to something like intro or verse, it immediately reverts back - like it’s locked or something. Even when it’s the default “Crunch” i cannot change it. It lets me type something new but when I hit enter, just reverts back.

If i rename the slot on the kemper stage itself, it works and changes it in rig manager.

Am I missing something here???

• manual p.284

t helps to assign meaningful names to Performances and Slots. Depending on how you want to organize your sounds, Performances and Slots could, for example, carry names of songs and musical scenes, or amplifiers and amp channels. Be aware that as long as the Slot Name is identical to that of the loaded Rig, Slot Name will be automatically updated as soon as another Rig is loaded into that Slot. But if you have entered a Slot Name different to the Rig Name (for example “Solo”), it will stay untouched if you load another Rig into that Slot. However, there is a function called “Use Rig Name” on the Rename Slot screen, which allows you to reset Slot Name to Rig Name.

• However, when I try and rename the slot to something like intro or verse, it immediately reverts back - like it’s locked or something. Even when it’s the default “Crunch” i cannot change it. It lets me type something new but when I hit enter, just reverts back.

If i rename the slot on the kemper stage itself, it works and changes it in rig manager.

I'm seeing this issue too, when I type the name of a performance slot in Rig Manager and press return it doesn't stick. I'm using the latest Kemper beta software and Rig Manager 3.2.70. Are you by chance also using public beta software? (8.7.1)

For instance, below I want to change the name of slot 1 to Clean and slot 2 to Solo. After typing in the name and pressing return, the slot name reverts back to the rig name.