Export files from Local Library to PROFILER

• Hi everyone, I have bought a Kemper recently and now I´m organizing my profiles on rig manager. The doubt I have is about the files, I created a file with some rigs I will use for recording/live session, but I don´t know how I can export them from the local library to the profiler. I´m not sure if it is possible, but would be great to have the rigs inside files separately just like on the rig manager. Hope someone can help me.

Thank u

• In RM You can create folders and sub-folders in the Local Library sections. On the Profiler you can't create folders but you can organize rigs in performances. Unfortunately, so far you can't copy complete disk folders directly into RM, but once you create a folder structure you can then import many rigs at once into one of those folders.

To use any rig from Rig Manager (from Local Library/My Profiler/Rig Exchange/ Rig Packs) you just double click to load it into the profiler. If you really need them stored on the profiler, like at a show where you might not have access to Rig Manager, you can save them individually to the profiler as auditioning them or you can drag/copy/paste from any folder to My Profiler.