​QUICK Button Autoassign -8.7 version

• Hi there,

Can you please help me understanding what is meant by the new quick button function (Autoassign I-IIII), and how it works? (i can't understand the 8.7 manual revision - last update)

Regards

Nuno

• Listening in here as well.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• QUICK Button

This button can be configured to assume different functions, according to your preference. By default, the QUICK button returns to the most recently accessed module or section edit page. You can find more details of what functions are available in the Quick Functions chapter.

System Menu - Quick Function

On this page, you can determine the function of the QUICK button using the soft knob “Quick Function”. This function allows you to tailor the QUICK button as a shortcut to particular functions like the “Snapshot Browser”, returning to last page edited (“Quick Edit Page”) and simulating a Morph Button.

(Turn the soft knob to see the functions that can be assigned to the Quick knob. OS 8.7 adds the already existing "Auto-assign Remote switches I-IIII" function as an additional option for the Quick button.)

• Hi,

Thank you very much for your explanation., but what I do not understand is if I set the quick button to Auto-assign Remote switches I-IIII what does it do? In my experience it does nothing, or I can't understand how it works

(Hope my English is fine for you to understand what I mean)

My best regards

• You need to have at least 4 FX loaded. Auto Assign should then assign the footswitches to the first four Stomps/FX

Ah the first 4. Thanks for that clarification.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Setting aside the Quick button for a moment, I knew that I had used autoassign at some point, but couldn't remember how. Also, searching the main manual 8.5 turned up nothing.

I figured it out and made some notes.

Auto Assign Effects Buttons to Remote

You can automatically assign the Stomps and Effects to the Remote buttons I, II, III, IV. It will assign Stomps/Effects from left to right. For example, if you have only three stomps, and two effects, auto assign will assign the three stomps and the first effect.

This only works if none of the buttons have been assigned.

On the Profiler

• Press the Rig Button
    • Use the Page buttons to navigate to page [6/6]
    • On the display, you will see "Press STORE to autoassign"
      If you don't see the message, one or more of the buttons has already been assigned. Note, you can clear the assignments with the Soft buttons above the display.
    • Press the STORE Button
  • Thank you!!! Your notes are very usseful!!!!