Per collection thread

• Well at least you could sing Monkey_Man ! I imagine you still can in the normal registers too, so you’re doing better than me. Plus these days there’s all sorts of effects, VST’s and even sites like fiver to add a backing vocal with if your production needs it but budget is limited.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very mean and moody Per , love it. The acoustic sounds great too

Great title on this one.

Is the acoustic in the beginning an acoustic or an electric through the KPA acoustic sim?

Cheers,

Mats N

That's a beautiful wee thought provoking piece there Per sounds beautiful

Love how the drums sound with the reverb. Can you spill the beans about how you get that authentic drums in the room sound with lots of room without the drums becoming indistinct?

Cheers,

Mats N

External Content soundcloud.com

2 great tracks with that classic Per ambience, brilliant

• Thanks Mats_Nermark and Franjoe30 !

I start out with superior drummer because I don’t play drums and live somewhere neighbors wouldn’t let me learn, the drums on there are in legacy of rock sdx. Most of the time I just reverb the treble portion of the signal Mats. Some people apply it only to the snare too which can sound great. But there’s nothing special about what I’m doing as far as I know. A lot of these drum VST’s sound over-punchy to begin with, clicks on kick drums etc so you can be quite aggressive on the verb even if you apply it to the whole signal and the drums will remain clear.

• I find Bedhead has an interestingly nice guitar tone selection and riffing. I wonder if the presence in the rhythm track is too high or just right? I feel like you might have fought over that decision. I know I would have. 8)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.