newbie asking basic question...

• So I have the lunchbox and use rig manager at home.

I'm going to record guitar at another location, and will take the lunchbox with me. So I need to make sure my favorites in RM are also in the actual lunchbox., as I will not be online during the session.

1. In short, how do I get rigs from the RM screen to my lunchbox? How do I move them?

2. There is a 'my favorites' folder on RM screen, I have 80 rigs in there. But when I filter by "favorites" on the lunchbox, only 4 show up. What am I doing wrong?

3. Can I make a new folder on the lunchbox, into which I can put my favorite 'favorites?'

4. On the left sidebar of the rig manager screen, which of those folders, if any, represent my lunchbox?

thanks for any input, be gentle...

malcolm

• 1 - drag and drop in Rig Manager from Local Library to MyProfiler.

2 - you don’t need a Favourites Folder. Just tick the Favourites tag on the rig (if it isn’t visible in RM right click on the sort header and ad the favourites column to the display). Now if you sort by Favourites on the Lunchbox they should all be there.

3 - no. However, one way I deal with this is to use Performces as pseudo Amp folders. I manage favourites for general use by making performances of my favourite amps. I have several performances of very basic rigs (not special Fx type settings) for each of my favourite amps. So I might have a Performance for Soldano SLO with 5 of my favourite SLO rigs ranging from Clean to screaming high gain. These would cover almost anything I might want from an SLO. Then I would have a different performance with My 5 favourite Vox AC30 rigs. These aren’t set up as Song based performances but just a profiler based interpretation of a traditional multi channel amp.

4 - sounds like you either aren’t connected with the correct USB port or you have different login details set for the Lunchbox and RM.

• drag and drop in Rig Manager from Local Library to MyProfiler

Hi, any idea on how to keep the folders organised like in our computer of origin?

From what I see, I cannot drag and drop folders. Only profiles. That would mean dropping them in an ocean of profiles and not being able to keep them organised in the destination computer as I have them in the computer of origin.

Thanks.