RED signal Output metal (distorted) rigs

• Playing in a metal band, I needed some suitable rigs so I chose some from the Rig Exchange like the AVB Classic Metal and the AVB Classic Metal/S2. These rigs have the Gain all the way up.

The only thing is that those kind of rigs turn red on the Output led of the Profiler. So I deleted several attached fx: Boost, Space, Compressor, Gate... but all in vain. What's only left now are TRP (-2), EQ, Delay and Reverb.

Still the Output sounds very over the top distorted.

But I still want to preserve the sound and the output volume for metal songs but without the red signal. ... is there another way?

• OUTPUT LED (4)

The PROFILER performs soft clipping and is very forgiving in terms of amplitude clipping, so here is no need to panic if the OUTPUT LED flashes red occasionally. Typically, you might experience this with clean sounds. In such cases you could either decrease Rig Volume or another Volume in the Rig e.g. Amplifier Volume...

• Lower the Rig Volume 'till it stays in green and then rise Volume from wahtever you use to amplify.

OUTPUT LED (4)

The PROFILER performs soft clipping and is very forgiving in terms of amplitude clipping, so here is no need to panic if the OUTPUT LED flashes red occasionally. Typically, you might experience this with clean sounds. In such cases you could either decrease Rig Volume or another Volume in the Rig e.g. Amplifier Volume...

I'll try your suggestions. Thank you.