FCB1010

• Hi I have an FCB1010 without any chips added.

In performance mod I have set all Program changes correctly (clean, rhytm, solo.), but I can't assign the expression pedal A to volume and the expression pedal B to wah (even youtube videos doesn't help me, I do all they do but still doesn't work). Any suggestion ? Advice?

Thanks

• Check if you have selected “WahPedal >Volume” in the pedal menu, if yes go back to "Wah" only.

Wah (CC#1) and Volume (CC#7) are global on the KPA and need to be assigned to the 2 pedals from the FCB

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• You have to program the fcb1010 so that pedad A always send cc#7 (volume) and pedal B always send cc#1 (wah).

I have used a free software (cant remember the name now but I will check later) to map and assign all these kind of functions to the fbc. It s not so difficoult. I ll explain you later.

The only thing you need is a midi connection between PC and fcb in order to send to the fcb the MiDi map instruction created with the software.

• here we are,

so, basically the software in called FCB1010 Manager and you can download it here.

You can use it to manage/asssing to each pedal of the FCB1010, the MIDI messages (PC or CC) You want to send to KPA.

Here is my actual setup (you can create as many setup as You prefer, maybe for differnt use, save them and recall them whenever you need)

As You can see, every FCB's preset (from bank 0; stomp 1, to bank 9; stomp 10) sends its own instruction/message that can be Programmed as You prefer.

In my actual configuration above, Expressoin Pedal A Always sends CC#11 (assigned to KPA's Morph Function) and Expressoin Pedal B Always sends CC#07 (assigned to KPA's Wha Function).

In Your case You should have to create a Map/Grid where ''EXP A'' always control CC#7 and ''EXP B'' always control CC#1 (both from a Min value 0 to a Maximum value 127).

Once You've created Your own list of information to be sent by the FCB, You have to [save it! and..] transfer this instruction into the FCB.

That's why You need a way to connect Your PC (or mac) with the FCB.

I use the MIDI out port of My audio interface but You can even use a USB-MIDI adaptor to do this.

I know it may looks scary at a first sight but, once You get the concept, it's pretty easy and usefull.

I hope this hepls, cheers.

oh.. there are some video on Youtube to explain exactly step by step how to do everything above.