Output setting parameters stored

• Makes sense. I would like to hear the arguments against storing everything actually. And I don't think potential volume jumps is a good reason :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• i can see the logic with not recalling volume levels too, but that's no different from turning on any piece of gear after someone else has used it and maybe (as their needs may be different to ours) left the volumes at a less than desireable level.

Using mine in a variety of scenarioss, it would be handy to have the monitor/headphone/etc output levels instantly recalled for the situation required. I dont think Kemper will give us this (levels recall) as they feel too strongly about their side of the argument.

the assignment of aux-in mono/stereo and its levels is a valid request, i believe.