Silly question about Rigs in performance mode...

• I currently have a few hundred rigs on my KPA. I never access them via browse and exclusively use performance mode.

I believe I can safely remove all of the rigs without affecting those in performance i.e. my performances will retain all necessary rigs.

Looking to do this purely to clean it up.

• Correct, Performance mode has his own memory. Though I think I read somewhere that the Factory Content is embedded in the OS and can't be deleted

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Correct, Performance mode has his own memory. Though I think I read somewhere that the Factory Content is embedded in the OS and can't be deleted

I deleted all the factory content on mine. I only have commercially purchased profiles and few that I downloaded from the Rig Exchange. Good question. I was wondering the same thing last night.

• I currently have a few hundred rigs on my KPA. I never access them via browse and exclusively use performance mode.

I believe I can safely remove all of the rigs without affecting those in performance i.e. my performances will retain all necessary rigs.

Looking to do this purely to clean it up.

Same here. I've never loaded rigs in Browser mode. Only add them to performances.