What is the best pair of headphones to use with Kemper?

• As far as my personal preference, I do not like any guitar alone in headphones. It all sounds bad to me. There is this weird "THONK" tone in the upper mids that is horrible. The pick attack is probably resonating in the small headphone cup area. Something you cant get away from.

So many people on here like IN EAR MONITORS . Which would get around that cup resonance. I have not tried any so I have no opinion. They may sound great. Air Pods, Shures, whatever might be worth a try.

For headphones I have several low cost brands, Sennheiser 280, and BeyerDynamic DT770 80 ohm. The 280's and DT770's sound the best of course.

The 280's are super flat and have the best response for dialing in tones/mixing. But the 770's are great for music.

• Depends on which type you want also. Open-back will have less bass and lets outdoor sound in whereas Closed-back gets totally immersive but are heavier to wear and hot for long periods. The pros and cons of both are pretty equal.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I've been using the Shure SE215 in-ears for a couple of years now without any issues & love them. With Performance mode, I edited a few of the Profiles for in-ears specifically (boosted bass, ping pong delays, Double Tracker, etc).

The Kemper comes alive with in-ears...you can hear everything so clearly! Pure Cabinet is your friend! 🙂