Profiling differences: Distorted VS Clean (Profiling Assintant 2/3)

• Hey, tonight I was re-organizing some Rigs and I found 2 of them I did last year that You May find iteresting.

Basically I've Profiled the Same thing in the same way; the second profile soon after the first, with out changing anything but it came out 2 Clearly Differnts Profiles.

I've Just uploaded on RE so that You can Play with them and Get What I mean.

The only difference is that the one of them has been profiled Selecting ''Distorted'';

the other one has been profiled Selecting ''Clean''

(of course I mean at the step just before pushing 'Start Profiling', Profiling Assintant 2/3 to be clear)

The Profile closer to the original sound is the one I got when Distorted was selected.

Actually the Sound of the amp was Not a Totally Clean sound, in my ''codification sytem'' I call it cl+ that means, a clean Plus, Cleanish, close to break-up, Dirty but not yet Crunch (that would be cr )

the Amp actually was a Marshall JCM Slash (2555SL) Modified with a Totally Separate Clean Channel based on a Fender Twin (or so).

In tha Amp's 'Comment' file You can See the Settings:

Master Volume at 5

Presence at 8

Volume at 5

Treble Bass and Middle at 7

Here's a Pic

This Head was connected to a Two Notes Torpedo Captor 16, than the Cab+ Mic part was a Preset of Wall of Sound: a Marshall 1960 AV (4x12 with V30) with a 57 and a 121.

Same setting, nothing changed between the first and the second Profile, nor the level in the Plug-in, Daw...

and I'm pretty sure I've set to 0dB the Return Level of the KPA (Profiling Assintant 2/3)

SO. Said That, Please Test them and Let me have Your Opinion on this.