Slot 1 not lighting up after software update

• Hello everybody!

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing the following issue:

After updating my Kemper Stage firmware last week, I notice that when switching banks/performances, the number 1 slot sometimes does not light up. Therefore, when I look down, I cannot see what slot is currently activated. This is regardless of what performance I am switching to, it's not an issue associated to a certain performance. This unit is used on a daily basis on a show, nothing else has changed in the unit, never experienced this issue before therefore I'm fairly certain is a bug related to the update.

Thankfully, I usually know where I am, and there's no issues with audio or performance. Everything sounds fine. Wondering if I should try to restore from a backup or if there's any way of rolling back the firmware just in case.
    Any feedback is appreciated, thank you!

• what you are experiencing is a bug in the current OS version that will be fixed in a future update.

Hello Kemper Support #1

This is why just somewhere showing a list of known issues would be a really nice thing to make available. It would give us a place to look if we run into something unexpected so we'd at least no you're already aware. And it would also allow us to not bother trying to use something that isn't currently working correctly. Even if it didn't show every minor issue it would still be better than just going along assuming things are working normally and going through unnecessary restores, etc.