Kemper Remote footswitch issue in Performance mode.

• In Performance mode, I can't get the left LED to light up when I assign both Delay and Reverb to any of the Remote FX footswitches. Bizarelly, for three of the Performance slots, it works fine and as expected, but for slot 5 & 6, I can only get one LED to light up. The Delay and Reverb successfully engage and bypass when I press the switch, but only one LED lights up. Weird. Any help would be greatly appreciated, no doubt it's a user error.

• If you had an assignment and later cleared that effect module (empty), the assignment might still rest there. As there is currently no effect in that module, the LEDs are dark. But the assignment is still there and occupies the first space.

You can check the current assignments on the last page of Rig Settings. And you can also clear assignments on that page.-

• If you had an assignment and later cleared that effect module (empty), the assignment might still rest there. As there is currently no effect in that module, the LEDs are dark. But the assignment is still there and occupies the first space.

You can check the current assignments on the last page of Rig Settings. And you can also clear assignments on that page.-

Wow! That was it. I had absolutely no idea that was a thing. Out of curiosity, the "clear" soft button changes to "assign", how do I use that button because when I press it, nothing happens.

Thank you, burkard, that's helped and fixed my issue! Perfect!

• Perfect!

Main Manual:

Assignments without Remote

If your PROFILER Remote is not connected, or if your stage is so huge that your PROFILER is miles away from the Remote, you will not be able to reach both at the same time. In this case, enter the Remote Effect Buttons page in Rig Settings, hold one of the four soft buttons, and press one or more effect module buttons to complete the assignment.

• Perfect!

Main Manual:

Assignments without Remote

If your PROFILER Remote is not connected, or if your stage is so huge that your PROFILER is miles away from the Remote, you will not be able to reach both at the same time. In this case, enter the Remote Effect Buttons page in Rig Settings, hold one of the four soft buttons, and press one or more effect module buttons to complete the assignment.

Thank you, I really appreciate that!