Help achieving this sound please

• Although I have been playing for over 40 years and over 30 of those gigging I am a real noob when it comes to FX. Most of my life BK (before Kemper) was Guitar > Cable > Amp. Even now with all the options for FX in the KPA I still rarely use any Stomps and maybe sometimes a little delay or ambience reverb.

Now I want to try and get the sound of the intro to Vow by Garbage and my head is totally screwed up. I initially thought it was a delay but nothing I tried gets close. Then I tried Tremolo but again not even close. I did some googling and ended up of a Fractal Forum postwhere someone pretty much nailed it by using delay followed by tremolo but all linked to a square wave LFO controlling the volume block. No idea how this would translate to the Kemper though. Has anyone ever managed it and if so how did you do it?

• I'm going to guess that you use the Dual Chromatic Delay in two slots with a 200% stereo spread and mess with Delay timing, Delay balance, Reverse mix and maybe Input Swell on each one. If you get something good then please post the preset. But I don't even have a tenth of your experience. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The actual intro is apparently done with samples of each chord being triggered by a sequencer but getting that effect live is a bit more complicated. I tried all the delays last night, with and without tremolo. A basic dual delay with some reverse and swell can get something passable but I would like to gptry and learn how to get really close. The fractal forum thread I linked to has a recording of a user achieving it with the AxeFX. It sounds pretty spot on. I’m sure the KPA could also get there if I actually knew what I was doing 🤣