(They) Keep On Comin'

• Mix was inspired by the John Wick series because sometimes you just want to eat popcorn and not think about it.

This one gave me a helluva time trying to get the right tone and doing the palm mutes consistently. I thought the verse riff was too lame and kept adding to it when I should have expected the bass and drums to fill out the riff -- which is what I eventually did. So I need to remember to "keep it simple, stupid". I think it came out pretty decent. Maybe open up the drum ambience a little bit? Good enough for my 3.5 year guitar anniversary anyway. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Everyone tells me these films are an excellent watch, I need to get around to it sometime.

Great progress! The levels are much better on this one. I really like when the second guitar kicks in, also cool use of some harmonic effects at around 1:38.

• Getting way more balanced now, good mix too. Nice guitars at 1:38, keep on rocking ;)

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Everyone tells me these films are an excellent watch, I need to get around to it sometime.

Great progress! The levels are much better on this one. I really like when the second guitar kicks in, also cool use of some harmonic effects at around 1:38.

Thanks Per! I rested my ears overnight to come back and tweak the levels better. I feel progress on this one.

The John Wick series are fun movies to watch, The are pretty violent but kind of have a cartoonish violence to them. Some of the chase scenes are off the charts. I won't give it away but I sense a bit of The Matrix creep in on the third movie. I hear they are working on the 4th movie. Get your popcorn ready.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• no need to rush it, they'll all get put out in due time, keep it up it's getting better all the time.

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Imagine if we all tried to keep up with Per and Joe, the servers would crash LOL

Jimi Hendrix.