Kemper STAGE - a few questions

• 1. Where is the 'double tracker' on the STAGE? I can't find it anywhere. I'm assuming it may be on the Rig Manager? If yes, is there any other way to get it on my STAGE besides the RM? I don't have all that set up and would rather not fool with it unless I have to.

2. When using 'Morphing', can I have separate effects "only on the morph"?

3. I'm running an A/B box, so I can use my Kemper for both my electric and acoustic , and easily switch between the two live. Is there a "D.I." on the STAGE version? I don't mind running my Guild acoustic through a Roland JC120 Profile, but I would like a D.I. for my classical.

Thanks

• re 1.: see Addendum 8.7, chapter "What is new in version 8.6"

re 2.: yes, you can! See Main Manual 8.5, page 148, "Morphing"

re 3.: there are some threads in this forum about this. If you are looking for pure DI, I would start with profile with empty amp block

• re 1.: see Addendum 8.7, chapter "What is new in version 8.6"

re 2.: yes, you can! See Main Manual 8.5, page 148, "Morphing"

re 3.: there are some threads in this forum about this. If you are looking for pure DI, I would start with profile with empty amp block

1. I know what the 'double tracker' is. I don't know where to 'find it' on my Kemper STAGE. It is NOT in the equalizer section. I've looked everywhere and can't "FIND" it.(I've watched the Tutorial, no help, once again my problem is 'finding' the double tracker)

2. Thanks

3. Thanks

Also, My Kemper STAGE is about 6 months old. I UPDATED it as soon as I got it.

• Double Tracker is in the EQ section of the stomps

Edit: it needs to work in stereo, therefore place it in X or Mod slots

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Also, My Kemper STAGE is about 6 months old. I UPDATED it as soon as I got it.

The double tracker was added in OS version 8.6. Not sure when that came out, but it was probably later than six months ago.

To find it without RM -

Update your OS, then select an effects slot and turn the Type knob until you get to Equalizer. Then you should see all of the equalizer presets, the Acoustic Simulator, the wideners and the Double Tracker right before you get to Compressor presets.

• The double tracker was added in OS version 8.6. Not sure when that came out, but it was probably later than six months ago.

To find it without RM -

Update your OS, then select an effects slot and turn the Type knob until you get to Equalizer. Then you should see all of the equalizer presets, the Acoustic Simulator, the wideners and the Double Tracker right before you get to Compressor presets.

Great! I'll update my OS now.

Thanks