Chorusing Effect

• It's a part of their parameters

Delay:
    Stereo Modulation

Induces a delay time modulation to create a lush and chorus-like sound. The delay taps are modulated in different phases to produce a wide stereo image like the Air Chorus, even when the delay times are set to equal values.

✓ If you want to create a delay modulation, without creating a stereo effect, use the Flutter parameters instead.

Flutter Intensity & Flutter Rate

These parameters control the typical wow & flutter effect of a tape delay. The speed of the tape passing the recording and playback heads, of a tape delay varies randomly due to several mechanical reasons such as tape wearing. This results in both slow and fast pitch deviations of the delayed signal. Flutter Rate varies the overall speed of these random deviations. Lower values produce more "wow”, while higher values pronounce the "flutter”. Use the Flutter Intensity to adjust the strength of the deviations to your liking.

Reverb:

Modulation

Every digital reverberator consists of multiple delays that are fed back. The delays can be randomly modulated by turning up Modulation, creating a more lush (and more artificial) reverb tail. Turn Modulation down to zero for a natural reverberation, although a sparse modulation is still maintained, so as to simulate the natural fluctuation of the air.

• I also hear it even I turn all the parameters to zero.

Not really like a chorus but Kind of. It does it with all the delays and reverb. Like a layer on it

Is this only happening when using stereo output or does it happen on mono output as well?

With a dual stereo delay with different left and right delay times, you man be hearing the left and right delay tails as modulating. Just guessing here.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• When I first started I had an issue with my Presonus setup, where the headphone output was getting both the Kemper input and the sound of the Kemper through a record- enabled track. This caused a thin and phased- sounding effect and was fixed by muting one of the signals in the Presonus software mixer.

• Maybe again related to the parallel path or that reverb/delay parallel setting that I keep forgetting exactly what is?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• When I first started I had an issue with my Presonus setup, where the headphone output was getting both the Kemper input and the sound of the Kemper through a record- enabled track. This caused a thin and phased- sounding effect and was fixed by muting one of the signals in the Presonus software mixer.

this is my concern as well.
    layering the direct monitoring signal with the signal that passed through the DAW (and is thereby delayed a few ms) will cause comb filtering.

• I tried again today, tweaking my main tones for summer tour.

Depending on the frequencies of your tone and the frequencies spectrum of the effects some things can be heard as « modulation ». But it’s just the tone and the effects heard together.
    Try to remove so high or low frequencies in your effects, maybe that can help.

I also realize that now that I own a kemper and that the effects are really great I absolutely knew nothing about how to set up effect like reverb or delay, not even talking about set up delay+reverb. Lol. That’s a total different job of just be a guitar player.

• I also realize that now that I own a kemper and that the effects are really great I absolutely knew nothing about how to set up effect like reverb or delay, not even talking about set up delay+reverb. Lol. That’s a total different job of just be a guitar player.

What do you mean ? What have you discovered ? ;):)

I had a weird phenomenon yesterday in rehearsal like this.

I have a Rig with a Fender Twin amp/cab sim. For the solo, i've got a boost in block "X" and an EQ in block "mod" .

I had this modulation effect. I took a look at reverb/delay effects to see if i had a modulation parameter activated somewhere ; nothing....

When i enable the EQ, the modulation effects appears... No modulation parameter exists in this FX ???

i didn't have time to go farther in my investigations.....Turn the EQ off....

• that didn’t work either I’m still hearing it the oscillating/chorus effect. Hopefully in another update Kemper will address this. Doesn’t sound good for clean tones.

According to your avatar pic and user name, I guess you play steelguitar ... 8)

Could it be that the smallest ever movement of the steel ( pitch modulation )

causes the "chorusing" effect when reverb and / or delay is activated .....

Just a thought ... :/

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I’ve discovered that dialing effects is not just « yep gonna put this level up and that’s ok »

If you want great effects settings you have to really master them as it affects a lot more the sound than I thought. Especially when dialing straight to foh

with great effects comes great responsabilities lol.