Chorusing Effect

• i thought this was happening only to me,since some firmwares updates."i guess since firmware 8.0.6" im hearing that Chorusing effect on my profiles,

im using monitors and im not using any DAW

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

Edited 4 times, last by Ni6htWalker ().

• I’ve experienced this chorusing effect when switching to a rig that includes a chorus effect, yet with the chorus being turned off in the stored rig configuration.

In that situation, despite the chorus effect being off, I toggled it on then off again… that corrected the problem.

So there seems to be something glitchy at the moment a rig is loaded that the chorus was errantly being activated despite it showing as not.

• I’ve experienced this chorusing effect when switching to a rig that includes a chorus effect, yet with the chorus being turned off in the stored rig configuration.

In that situation, despite the chorus effect being off, I toggled it on then off again… that corrected the problem.

So there seems to be something glitchy at the moment a rig is loaded that the chorus was errantly being activated despite it showing as not.

Hi.

Which OS version was that and could you make a backup and send it to support?
    Is this behaviour reproducable?

• Hi.

Which OS version was that and could you make a backup and send it to support?
    Is this behaviour reproducable?

I’ve not been able to reproduce it, I don’t have record of my prior OS version… if I encounter again I’ll be sure to document and send to support.